DSC_2391.JPG

ABOUT US

We are a family-owned business founded in 1950 in the USA, initially to produce plastic molded products and  components. Expanded to Hungary in 1992 for the purpose of supplying automotive components. Branched into real estate development in 1993 to create an industrial park. Expanded into providing full service, turn-key assistance to foreign investors in establishing retail and manufacturing operations in Hungary, not only in Székesfehérvár, but in other industrial parks around Hungary.